Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jeans Day

It's been about two weeks, or maybe only one. I lose track.

Anyways, I'm still working on the whole "You're not hungry, don't eat" thing. BUT I have taken the dogs for a walk and used the treadmill twice-progress.

I've found reading Sparkpeople articles, reading my weighdown book, and anything else "inspirational" every day helps me to stay motivated for that day. Hey, whatever works, right?

I am feeling a bit left out cause 2 of my coworkers are doing the new t25 program. However, I know its something I wouldn't enjoy. At. All. So I can't let that bother me, more like cheer them on for doing what THEY want to do to lose weight. It's not the same for everyone.

My house is almost completely clean. I've been decluttering. I hate having things in my home that I don't need.

And I have 3 Scentsy parties lined up- YAY :)

Oh, and WeighDown is all about finding jewels in your day. My jewel for today is my jeans fit for Jeans Day at work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment