Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Slacking and Succeeding

Hello slacker. (speaking to myself). Organizing? Couponing? Time Managment? How are these things going?!


This is my living room MESS. I hate it. Piles of to-do and to-file and to-toss. It really is hard to keep up with it all. Fortunately, I had time tonight to tackle most of it. I think a Home Office is in my near future....



My coupon binder. It needs more sheets and more dividers. I will tackle this next week. Stay tuned for some more couponing tips, I know a few of you who are just waiting for me to help you out, and believe me, I want to :)

See? lots of coupons NOT in sleeves. So not helpful.

So maybe a few more posts on my problems, then I will start sharing my progress. And in the time-management area, there has been DEFINITE progress-Woot! Now to get on an even better schedule, including daily blogging, couponing, and loving. That will be a success...

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment