Friday, March 15, 2013

Early to Rise Challenge

So, I've been thinking all this time, wow, I completely FAILED at this early to rise challenge.

Why should I even write about the time I've been waking up (mostly 7AM) when I was saying "I'm going to wake up at 6AM and get so much done!"

Cause I'm not waking up at 6AM, I must have failed the challenge, right?!

Yeah, I was reading Money Saving Mom's post for today (Day 9), and she said moving forward, even at a microscopic rate, is still moving forward.

OH YEAH! That makes sense!

I was waking up at 7:20. I have given myself an extra 20 minutes! That's quite a bit of time in the AM.

Also, I must share this excuse with you. Who does an early to rise challenge during the Daylight Savings Time change?! Honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment