Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a regular day

So here's a day in my life...my rather boring life I might add...

Felt terrible this morning, took allegra. Felt better once I got to work. While at work, I read All You magazine (sold at wal-mart, great high value coupons inside) and I also read a new Taste of Home. Cheesecake issue-YUCK!

Billy was home sick all day, probably will be tomorrow too, so he was in bed sleeping when I got home. I cleaned up the house a bit, tried winning some swagbucks (hit my goal for the day!), then I woke him up to see if he'd still like dinner.

Made a new spicy bbq chicken recipe from allrecipes.com. Love the dinner spinner app!
(btw, will probably post recipes and thoughts on them in the future)

Chicken was DELICIOUS! had a really nice kick to it... franks redhot, ketchup, vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, etc.

Then I watched Army Wives and GCB at my mom's house.

Devotion today was on time slipping away, and how God meant for us to take time and relax now and then, and that each day we should start off by asking God what He wants us to do with each moment He gives us.

Makes a TON of sense...now to put in to practice!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment