Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little Stresses

So, my plan is to tackle all the saved devotional emails I have, by blogging my thoughts/opinions on them, by discussing them, and most likely just rambling on about them.

It's a great way to start my day, my time with Jesus. It's a great way to stay in line, keep my focus UP, and grow closer to God.

On a whole other note,
I find it utterly amazing how after all this time, one silly little thing reminds me of so much hurt. I struggle with this hurt more often then I care to admit. I have really good days, I have forgiven, I pray for happiness, healing, and all good things for all that were involved. I truly hope they are doing wonderfully.

Then, there's a "little stressor" that sends my mind in a BAD direction. I get jealous, I get bitter, and I get upset all over again. My prayer is that one day, and hopefully soon, I won't have these thoughts, these feelings...

But maybe God has a different plan. Maybe there's more to this whole "fiasco"...

No comments:

Post a Comment