Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 10, and an incredible movie.

Awe, finally Friday :) We even got Treat pizza for lunch at work, since they opened for the season on Wednesday!


Today's challenges did NOT get finished. Nope, not at all. What were they, you ask?


Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans- mine are FILTHY. God only knows the last time they were clean, and certainly not since we moved in last fall. So I did wipe some off, but I'm planning on giving them a good scrub tomorrow.


My 5-7 things to-do were
1. 10 minutes of pilates-nope.
2. finish the laundry-didn't touch it
3. clean the lights and fans-see above
4. read a chapter of PPW- haven't even gone in the room that the book is in.


HOWEVER
5. blog about the day-doing that now, obviously.
6. Watch movie with Billy -the 15-minute challenge today was to relax. 
(2 hours sounded better.)


 https://riotstudios.com/store#bewareofchristians


I encourage each and every one of you to see this film. It was wonderful. Check out the link, pass it around, think about it.


That's it. I have a LOT planned for tomorrow, and it's my day off, and no one is around-check back tomorrow to see what I actually ended up doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment