Monday, April 23, 2012

Where have I been?

Friday MoneySavingMom did not post a challenge, which was perfectly alright, cause I'm usually busy either way. Although, to be honest, I don't remember Friday.

Saturday however Billy and I went to Harrisburg with our Pastor for some youth training, which was wonderful.  We were also able to meet some other leaders and workers in our UMC conference :)

Sunday night we had a youth rally at our church, and with over 80 people in attendance, I would deff. say it was a huge success and I hope we get to do a lot more things like that in the future.

After this weekend I'm really looking forward to all the possibilities Billy and I have with this new journey we are one. We have a lot of people to help us out, that are full of helpful advice and tips, and willing to help out in any way that they can. Very reassuring! I believe God has some great plans in store for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment