I'm not a big fan of this cupboard. Which is why it's all pretty much thrown in. I saw a pegboard on Pinterest that was framed and painted and used as a pot hanger....
But here it is, much more organized.
At one point, this held some food, and store bags, and appliances, and random other stuff.
Now it looks SO MUCH better:) all our kitchen gadgets.
The 15 minute challenge was to clean up the bathroom, which I got Billy to do. He also took care of sweeping and mopping the downstairs, which I didn't even ask-SCORE!
My to-do list included:::
1. Make dinner-it's cooking now
2. finish laundry- done and put away
3. swiffer upstairs-done.
4. make a chore list-done and agreed upon :)
5. go through my emails-that's for after dinner.
And finally get rid of 7 things
-a couple cds
-an old utensil holder
- a few foods that expired
- a bowl that belongs to a friend
- Ketchup that I bought for work
What a successful night :) I hope you are all enjoying following along this cleaning journey with me! I'm planning what I will be doing for the month of May...Any ideas?